Friday, July 2, 2010

Today is a Good Day

Yeah! :) 46/50 for Undang test.. wohooo...
I will try to write longer for today because there's no more to worry in the mean time.

I reach my dad's office around 10.00am, and i called the driving Uncle..
Me : Hello Uncle, I'm at my dad's office already.
Uncle : Har? today exam meh? i thought u say next Friday? okok.. i come now.
Me : ok..

At the examination centre..
I saw a girl came out from the computer room, shaking her head to her friends..
The Girl : *shakes head again* i got 31 only (in mandarin)
Me : *in my heart* My God, what if i don't pass.. :(

The Malay lady called LIEW PEI YEE!!!
oppsy, my turn! she took photograph, finger scanning.. and ask me to enter the room and do the test at computer 1
before i start my test, and i pray to God!! :)
Colour Blind and another test - Lulus
There my 50 questions goes... after clicking Keputusan.. DANG!!!!!!! 46/50!!
I said "YES" quietly.. and i left the room.. WITH JOY. :D

I called Uncle to come and fetch me
Me : Hello Uncle, i finish already..
Uncle : Har? so fast ar?!!? u passed or not?
Me : Passed already.. hehe
Uncle : OK, I'll come now..

I noticed that i used 15 minutes for the test only. I consider its pretty fast?! because my parents and the driving uncle were amazed! :)
Okay, back to my post...

Facebook has been doing a great job by keeping me update with my friends. Updates like friends got into relationship, from "into a relationship" to "single", birthday reminder, pictures uploaded after coming back from overseas, or beautiful places in Malaysia like Redang Island is worth to see or know, i am very busybody one. Don't u know? haha..
But out of my expectation, a tuition mate of mine during high school who is at my age got married!! OmG! Although it is considered normal at this society nowadays, but i find it hard to believe a friend of mine already got married and got a child already!!!!

Friend, don't worry.. i won't get married until u guys get notified.. at least i can make sure you, who are reading my blog now will get notice before i post my wedding pictures next time!! hahaha.. *pictures will be uploaded at least 8-10 years from now! so WLL *
What does WLL means?? Its a shortcut for WAIT LONG LONG... i learnt it from the Sg. Drama yesterday.

I CAN SLEEP WELL TONIGHT! Thank God. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment