Monday, July 26, 2010

Another Good Memory in July :)

Hey, am updating about an existing event on the 24th June, Saturday!! :)

It was so awesome that day! it started with MRCS award presentation in the afternoon! wheee.. i got the Meritorious Service Medal! :) its super nice and i'm glad for getting it after all the sweat and tears!! hehehe.. i am very proud of myself actually. :)


My medal!! :) :)

3 generations of RC from 08 - 10

Partner in Crimes of RC

After the ceremony, i reached home around 6.30pm. feeling sorry to Yoke Ching cuz she has been there waiting for me in front of my house quite long already :( sorry babe!!Then, Dixie called me and asked where am i, and i told her i'm going to bath and she's like WHAT? u asked us to come at 6.30pm and u 6.30pm only bath!! after bathing and everything, me and ching went out at 7pm. We went to Sportivo for dinner, its basically a late birthday and also gathering with everyone after not seeing each other for long. Imagine Dixie's present was only given to her where she's a January baby!! heehee.. At that night, i have Ching Yan, Kwai Chan, Dixie, Vanessa, Yoke Ching, Chloe, Wai Shee, Stephanie, Jian Li, Phui Gi, Ze Ying, Wei Kang and Kok Peng with me! hahaha... It was so awesome. Dixie asked me to go to the toilet to tell me her problem just to let Ching Yan keep the cake at the waiter's counter. NAUGHTY! hmmm~ :D after eating, all of us busy chatting here and there... the band was there singing already.. we were enjoying ourself.. Suddenly, my friends holding two cakes to me.. and all my friends and the band sang Happy Birthday song to me! awesome awesome.. :D The boss, boss's wife(i think), the waiters of Sportivo wished me happy birthday :) And after blowing the cake, Dixie pressed the candle into the cake asking me to use my mouth to bite it out.. =,= i know they will push my head into the cake. i warned them not to do it.. i refuse!! and they say, okay lah.. i won't push.. i won't push.. but its a LIE!! my nose and cheek has chocolate.. after that only i knew its Kwai Chan, Dixie and Vanessa pushed my head down.. "I WILL REMEMBER YOU"!!! :P Then, Vanessa put more chocolate on my face and licked it!! and everybody says "YERRRRRRRRR" hahhaa... this is my crazy ballet friend!! :D As usual, camera flash everywhere that night! :D
Cake from Sportivo (Thank you)

My partner in Taylors! :D :D
*loves*

My beloved! :)
And You can call me a 19th Years Old young lady now~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment