Monday, July 19, 2010

Sandra is 19 years old! :)

I am officially 19 years old. and I'm sorry for not updating bout my birthday on that night itself because i was too tired... :P But pictures always tell better words than i do~ hahah.. maybe some of u guys have already seen those pictures uploaded on FB. but formally i should write a little bout my 19th Birthday here.. :)

It is 16th July i went to KL to celebrate with my family. Had lunch with my eldest brother at Jalan 3, Chan Sao Lin for fish head!! LET ME TELL YOU! it is super nice okay! hahaha.. the fish stomach is so tasty, even the lips of the fish is nice!! * usually i don't eat those! I HATE FISH STOMACH * after lunch, i went to Sunway Pyramid for shopping. my mom bought me 1 blouse and 1 dress as present and some cash in the bank from daddy and mummy.. hahaha.. *LIKE LIKE LIKE* At night, had dinner with second brother followed by ice cream as desserts! :)

and 17th July- My birthday!! :) i think i have almost 200 friends in FB wished me. kinda happy.. :P :P wanna give a big thank you to u guys... to some who didn't wished me.. i don't blame u because everything that happened has a meaning behind especially its on my birthday!! :D :D So, i went for the MRCS Award Presentation rehearsal in the afternoon. and Just before my dad start the car at home, the car battery dies off!! i think its because i was too "ONG" that day and burned the battery! hahaha.. :D After the rehearsal, Mei Sann (my RC junior) said i can follow her car to Ching Yan's house.. so i just followed her to the opposite mall to buy her nephew a birthday present. we walk and walk and walk..Ching Yan called me and she said she'll fetch me. i don't know how we went to McDonalds.. .. and i told them i must leave as Ching Yan is there waiting outside.. Sher Lu's face expression betrayed her and i knew there's something weird happening around. I went to throw rubbish then, i saw Michele and Joyce holding a cake and a candle sets.. They sang "Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To Sandra, Happy Birthday To You!!" hahaha.. i didn't expect the candle set.. its pretty romantic! hehe. :P The ppl passed by joined them singing too.. so funny.. haha!! I went to ACS annual campfire.. the scout build a bamboo boat and i went up with ching yan and her kai ma to take photo.. nice!! :) everything is cool.. we took pictures, and Ching Yan gave me present when i reached home. thank you. i'll wear it when i go IMU okay.. :P Thanks Yi Jin for the blogspot post!! :) last year was Dixie's long long post and this year is Yi Jin's short post but nice pictures of mine! hahaha..

i am looking forward for the saturday post-birthday celebration! :P it is also a gathering with friends who make my high school life a wonderful memories to remember! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment