Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Random days at home 1

Hello peeps! :)

Today is another day of failure.. boredom hits me strongly again, felt so mood-less for the whole day. hanging at home doing nothing besides walking around, eat, lying on the carpet while watching TV, online, and what else? =,= Playing piano is no longer an activity to keep my time filled, the piano scores are all boring.. i played it over and over again. and its just grade 3 standard! :P any grade higher is difficult for me now because i didn't practice for so long.. :(

well, i should appreciate my holiday... i will try to persuade myself. dun worry... i will try hard!!

i got a letter from Red Crescent Society of Negeri Sembilan regarding the MRCS Awards Presentation!.. FINALLY.. I've been waiting for so long.. :) and the letter is here.. the rehearsal is on my birthday~ WTH! =.= that's bad. i have to go for the rehearsal.. anyway, there's nothing special on my birthday because no one ask me out on that day yet! haiz.. so i consider RC booked me on my birthday. WHAT A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION WITH THE RC ppl~ aikz! According to the officer(who went to Puteri enrolment last Saturday), the red crescent society of negeri sembilan didn't had it for 3 years already.. that's why i'm receiving it so late.. i keep my RC uniform until TODAY~ but i think i lost my land yard, cap.. not sure whether those buttons are here. and my belt is lost too i assume. haiz..

today is 7th July. 10 more days.. hahaha~ i'm waiting for the day to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment