Friday, July 9, 2010

RATatouille??

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to talk about Ratatouille, a rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great French chef despite his family’s wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic profession.

What i am talking about is.. THERE'S A RAT IN THE MAID'S ROOM!!! after since my maid went home and didn't come back. the room is turned into a store room!! hehe.. It stores so many things that allow this baby rat to hide during day time and out at night to crave for food.. my mom thought is the baby rat bite the potato!! eeeeeeeeeeewwww!!!! :(

How we found out the "thief"?? (As the chinese symbolise rats as thieves) While the chinese aunty came and clean the store room, she saw the tail and she screamed... "HAK SEI NGO ERRRRRRR" hahaha.... then the pest control ppl came, and my mom put the dried octopus inside the trap to trick the baby rat into the trap.. so this morning, the baby rat is trapped inside.. and my dad hang the trap with rat inside on the gate.. i pity because its only the length of my palm!! T.T i'm sure it will die by tonight because of the hot sun shining on the rat.. so.. haiz!

although some ppl like to keep rodents as pets, such as mice.. but not me please... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment