Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Untitled

Tada!! :)
My new blog design!! It tooks quite some time to do the entire thing but the effect is satisfactory! :)

I'm kind of occupied this week as there's activities keep me busy. I went for Hep B booster and dental appointment on Monday, met with Vanessa and Jia Nie on Tuesday, and driving lesson today. I will be cleaning my room tomorrow as my mom gave me a dateline and she said :"By this Sunday, if u haven't clean ur room and I'm not satisfied. I will cane you!!" she seems serious. =.= so i better keep it nice and clean. On Friday, my birthday eve, I will be a celebrating with my family. and Saturday is MY BIRTHDAY!!! My 19th birthday!!! :) But i'm going rehearsal for the MRCS Award presentations, might be going to campfire at night as few of my friends requested me to join them. i think i will go since my parents allowed. hehe.. :)

See Yah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment