Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday.. without god, its Sinday!

Heyyo! :) Its sunday night now.! 10.13pm... BLOGGING TIMEEEE...

As my title goes.. Sunday, Without God, its Sinday.. it goes the same with Mournday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Fightday & Shatterday.. it make sense isn't? i got it from my friend who wrote that in her facebook shoutout.

Currently listening to musics. and thinking what to do before i sleep.. hmm..
arrange the clothes in my wardrobe.. its kinda messy, since i have the time. i do it.. continue with my novel later.. this novel is not very well written i think, because if it is.. i would have finish reading it by now!!!! yeah?.. Nvm, i'll just read it to fill up my FREE time..

Went to church this morning.. the youth planned for an outing.hmm.. i'm not really sure i will be going with them though i have 2 weeks off.. hehe.. bowling sounds a bit bored for me. i don't even know how to play.. :( Then. went to Jusco to buy some grocery with mom.. the driver is mad because someone overtake him and park his supposedly parking.. he was so angry and scolded the one who parked the parking. he eventually horned my mom as a "sign" not to park at HIS parking.. but someone parked it! kekekeke.. Today is a terribly tired day for me.. because i helped my parent to clean the maid's room. since the maid has gone home and not coming back.. my mom made it to a store room. and it looks perfectly neat now... better looking compared to last time. and we had a wonderful dinner because i had potato, chicken chop, fish, salad, and soup... wow~~ Again.. FULL!!! shyt.. i wonder how many days i can be like this before its too late!!! haha.. XD

its too long already. i don't want to make it like an essay for u guys to read it.. :)
So, Good Night everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment