Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Holiday at Home. :)

Good morning everybody.. haha. its 12.55am, 23th Sept Wednesday morning..
Just to tell my fellow friends who read my blog how i gone through 2 weeks break.. i can say. i kinda wasted this 2 weeks break lah. damn sad actually.. i was staying at home.. relaxing. watching tv, online-ing... and do some past years.. SOME ONLY!!!!!!! OMG~~

should blame myself lah.. i'm way too lazy to push myself to do past years and finish ALL the revision.. aih!


But, i enjoyed lah. these pics was taken on monday and tuesday.. (2nd week of holiday)


pee-ing! :)






Then. Tuesday. :)
Dixie is supposed to come over to my house. Due to some REASON! Dixie u know why. hmmp! we took pics together anyway. thanks to the great advanced ICT technology.. Dixie is in the picture with Jin and Me! :)



and we love this picture. :)
GOOD NITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment