Saturday, September 5, 2009


hmm.. i have no idea bout this post. need to update one because i've abandoned this blog for one week already! and i'm back. BACK??! haha. yeah! back to blogging life.. but not really yet because trials isn't over yet..

Doing maths currently. dunno how to solve the "cute" question!! arghh. blogging while thinking how to solve it.. :)

To those who is my regular blog reader, do u guys feel like saying.. why u take so long to update ur blog?! TRIALS LAH! gotta study wad. if blogging can improve my grades i will blog everyday.. LOL. but NO right? so i got to put it at aside..

Yeah, i've made the blog private before that. i dunno where my intention came from, just feel like making it private.. hehe. but its public now. everyone can see my blog. ntg private lah. as if i have top secrets here.. haha.. :)
Back to Seremban on thursday after Maths paper 6. back to my comfy room.. :) :) :) my engine started to slow down already. if i were in Subang. my speed will not stop. haha. because i find Subang has the study mood and enviroment. coming back to seremban is just like vacation or study break for me. and i eat mom's cooking! haha.. XD

Finished reading a novel. sweet. haha.. i longed to read them... read till 3am then continue this afternoon.. wow~~ :) such a romantic story! hehe..

hey, I have no idea what to write already!!!!! haha.. XD XD wait lah. not in the blogging mood. just to say hi to all of u. i'm still alive though its exam week..

Adios friend..
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment