Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday, Sept 12, 09

Well, woke up at 8.40am.. hmm. so early right? i don't understand why am i getting up so early? haha!!! :) actually no, the pest control ppl came for servicing.. aih. why so many ppl coming and service this and that in my house. is my house getting older now? haha. sounds funny. the house is getting OLD!! haha.. :) Washing machine spoilt! ppl came and service.. my air cond is like annoying man~ there's water leaking!! SHIT~ noisy shit. how to sleep. luckily its just awhile. but it leaked for twice man~~ when is the repair man gonna come and service my air cond!??!?!? T.T i don't want to listen to water dripping tonight!! i want to have a good night sleep.

As u guys know, i'm having break for 2 weeks.. so i'm wishing "alarm-less" to wake me up this 2 weeks.. i hate alarm!! whenever i can sleep deeply, the alarm started to ring and its like telling me "HEY! wake up and bath.. if u don't want to be late for exam!!!!!" oh yah, my classmate didn't wake up on time.. they didn't take few papers. -so sad right!!!- what to say. i love Alarm and i hate Alarm... *bluekzzzz*

So, i just got my bed sheet changed this morning while chatting with few of my friends. and watching The Ugly Truth online.. actually, i watched this movie yesterday with Fui Yin and Kai San in Sunway.. :) nice movie. but lil dirty. haha. XD its a romantic comedy. hehe. nice.. and i'm currently watching The Final Destination 4 online, waiting to load lah. that's the thing when u dun pay, and u got to wait. :)

Isn't my tweety bed sheet cute? haha.


I want to stop eating lah friend!!!!! hahaha... i think i'm living in a food zone now! XD u didn't get ur eyes wrong. yeah! Its FOOD ZONE which i mentioned! :) wow. i gotta tell u friend, my house is like.. O.O so much of food. mom's cooking is so WOW~ haha. the thing which i gotta think of is.MY WEIGHT. Don't worry. i will control myself, so do my mom. because she said i'm getting ROUND nowadays. do u guys get what i mean? round.. hehe..

ABC soup is superb i tell u guys. haha.. i mean, u put the potato, onion, carrot with chicken/pork bones together and boil.. WOW!!! damn nice wey.. i've finished one bowl of it.. tastyyy. yummy.. deliciousssssss. ahaha! hey hey hey. i just said i wanna stop eating right? this is the Food Zone lah! no matter how i wanna eat accordingly, there will be a force asking me to eat inaccordingly in my house. haha.. :) if u feel like putting on some weight, do visit me in Seremban..

No comments:

Post a Comment