Friday, September 25, 2009

我的人生不只是那麼平凡而已

我的人生不只是那麼平凡而已...
My future is not gonna be that normal.. :) its a direct translation of the chinese words above, but if u understand chinese.. the 8 english words did not carry out the meaning behind the word. In my point of view, it means.. an ambitious person keep going out of limitation, seeking for a better life.. This motivates me.. i feel like there's an energy in this phrase.. :)
i got this phrase from Jin's blog.. its very useful. it will be the motto of my life..

Have been thinking a lot in the past few days including my past and my imaginary future.. :) if i could make my dream a reality, that would be awesome!! i don't want to lead a normal life. i want to go beyond that.. my life, my decision to be or not to be..

i feel like i've not achieved anything yet to make my dream a reality.. Jin said :" Pei Yee, u've only walked 10% so far in order to achieve ur dream.." I think many of u who view my blog knows my ambition is to become a doctor, to be specified. a pediatrics.. i'm studying A levels. not graduate yet. there're so many challenges waiting for me. i need to break through no matter how hard it takes.. For instance, my A levels results, Entry to Medical University, interviews... and more.. these are my main focus at this point.

sounds so boring right? i feel so.. :) but i don't know why.. i really want to achieve my dream..!! simply because i want to lead a different life which i won't be suffering in future.

okay.. have to go back to Subang this Sunday. College starts on Monday. wooooo.. time flies! :( i don't want to go back... trials left 2 weeks plus few days... i still can't believe it, as if i just entered Taylors few days ago... :(
Dad and Mom going to Singapore tomorrow morning.. so i won't be seeing them until the next friday.. :( gonna feed the dog, fetch the temporary maid.. *curi-curi*, and prepare myself breakfast, lunch and dinner.. will be living alone at home. but grandfather is coming tomorrow night around 8.30pm.. i even feel lonely now... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment