Friday, June 25, 2010

Untitled

Okay, i feel insulted now..
Words are meant to say and we, our self take the responsibility. Yes, its true. But we have our own way of thinking and each of us have our own way to express. So, when talking/commenting about others. u may need to consult yourself first.
Maybe I'm wearing a mask now. or i should say.. WE! i feel that we're just acting in front.. we don't really agree with each other.. but we choose to stay close. I know when i say that to u, u're like kinda sad. But that's not referring to u..
Not only this, i know u're hiding alot of ur real feelings behind about me.
But what can i do? I will not apology for what i've just said, or wad i did before.
I have my way, and i didn't expect u to react according to my way, and dare u want me to act according to yours?

And, having holiday is not a good thing. A short one will do sometimes..
A girl like me adores holidays, family, musics, and friends. did i left out anything? ahh. who cares.

Holiday is too long this time.. really too long, i'm not used to long holiday anymore. Oh dear.. what am i supposed to do? okay, i know i'm supposed to clean my room, study "undang", help with housechores, and perhaps.. learn some new piano songs? :)
When i say i'm gonna do it tomorrow.. and when tomorrow comes.. i will say tomorrow.. So, TOMORROW WILL NEVER COME.. either now or don't do it right? But say is way easier than to do.

My family? there's nothing much to say about. Just continue to pray to God for harmony and peace..

Musics.. ahh. this is real bad.. u know, having such a long holiday means books are not my best friend anymore. In turn, listening to musics is a must everyday to keep my day filled.. You know, when A levels life finishes, my mind will start to think all sorts of things.. and by listening to musics (not songs), i feel emo.. =,=
Should it be the way?? i really don't know.. the musics that always calm me down when i was so stress now became a stress-er.. WTH is going one man..

Lastly, friends... don't wanna comment bout it. My friends are everywhere, uncountable, i can't name it all here.. But the closed ones is like.. So near yet so far. and u get what i mean, friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment