Thursday, June 10, 2010

Untitled

Now, i should write something H-A-P-P-Y!!!

I finished my last paper on the 8th and i went shopping!! :D wheee.. i bought heels which cost me RM109.00 Its kinda expensive for me as i don't spend that much for heels normally. but i like it VERY MUCH :D 所谓千金难买心头好!

and u know what? my mom didn't even ask me whether want to learn up driving but straightaway arrange it for me this afternoon. hehe. that sounds good right? i remember asking my parents when i was in form 5 but they didn't allow, but see what happens now.
we shouldn't force things to come but rather follow the flow! yeayyy :)

and ppl, Sandra is hungry now. 1.19am.. SAYA SUDAH LAPAR! i don't eat large amount of food for each meal nowadays and this makes me hungry very often. my gut, became smaller thus cannot accomodate so much But i remember i used have a big one because i have a habit of finishing up food since young. (but its good what) and that makes me who i am today. and i guess u all know what i am talking about! :) okay. i should drink PLENTY of water now. to neutralise the HCl in my stomach to prevent over acidic in my stomach and cause gastric again.. Gastric is a no joke case which i experienced few years back ago.. :( :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment