Thursday, June 10, 2010

The unforgettable moments.

Hi Friends :)

I know some of you are waiting for my updates. and there you go..
*sigh* sad to say i no longer going back to Taylors Subang for classes anymore. I am no more a pre-U students from Taylors. the memories i had in Taylors is awesome.. :) :) every single character made who i am today.. especially my classmates. 0901PM7~ you guys really rocks. there might be some harsh moments during the 1.5 years. but i believe that made us hold each other stronger.

I will miss Mr. Agas a lot i guess.. hehe. because of his sarcasm on me! ;/
but the thing is. SANDRA IS IMMUNED!! is it the cell mediated one or the humoral. ahh. i forgot about immunity already. and immunity chapter sucks actually. i spent quite some time to study that for my AS. but i just finished my A2. So, u know why? :D Mr. Agas is a big bully.. he even said i cover the sun, call me tear ducts, having big gall bladder. uhmm.. What makes him special is that his TIE! :) his forever unique tie is the trademark of his which i will never forget. :) You're totally a caring teacher who wants students to score well. and i used to like Bio among all the subjects but i even like Bio more when u're my bio lecturer! :) Thanks for everything Sir, the expectation u have on me.. i really appreciate it though i disappoint u quite some time. :)

Secondly, my maths lecturer. Ms. Indra. aka the best mathematics lecturer i ever ever had!! seriously.. though she's thin but she has the energy of a athlete!! her way of teacheing is very good. believe me, u will never find a better maths teacher. Ms. Indra is a lecturer whom i see hope. and that makes my maths an A for AS! :) i wanna thank you teacher. if not you, i won't be liking maths until now. actually i am like kinda of give up maths before u teach us. u gave me hope and flying colours in maths. thank you very much. :)

Last but not least, my mentor. Ms. Kwek!! :D
i still remember the first time u stepped into our class to replace Mr. Kok.. you gave us a feeling that u feel so ungrateful that u're taking over and be our mentor. and i believe each of us has ample opinion bout you and ur teaching style. But we made it through.. the last day of lecturing, ching, shiarn, champ, joel, fui yin, wai kit, guo jing and i gathered at ur table in the class.. and we were talking bout relationship btw them and their partners. :) and u actually liked us. :D
I LOVE YOUR NOTES VERY MUCH MS KWEK!! seriously, its so compact and useful..

okay, my beloved PM7 friends. :)
There're a lot of u here. i will remember the every little tiny mini character no matter how quiet, noisy,annoying, irritating, kind, etc.. YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO ME. BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS, I AM WHO I AM TODAY! :) although i act differently in college compared to who i am in high school but its a very good experience to be with you guys! Sunway pyramid after most of the final day of exam. Karaoke singing, Steamboat-ing and more.. thanks for being the awesome classmates. i'm looking forward for the Graduation Night, and also the Redang trip.

FINALLY.. my housemates and roommates! :)
Devy, Huey Yuin.. i miss both of u very much since i left My Place. the feeling of leaving is terrible. we always share happiness together.. i really want to have the same housemate like both of u when i'm in IMU. God bless you both. Olivia and Kim, all the best in ur future undertakings. In 212X, i became the "big sis" among all.. when there's cockroach.. i'll be super excited to kill it. haha..and NONE that i caught them in eye will be alive but to die within 5 minutes!! i sound so cruel! hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment