Monday, June 14, 2010

Devil, I hate you


Ever wonder why we feel sad, disappointed, tensed?
Its the Devil in action. i name it DAC! this DAC is powerful when we're weak, what i meant is spiritually.
Be faithful to God, pray sincerely. everything will be fine..
Today, something terrible happened and i don't want to mention it here.
It was so serious that my whole body cramp, the stomach and the hands are the worst..
I wonder if it is a touch from God or what..
But i know my hand is numb, i can't feel anything.. no matter how i move my hand..
I completely broke down today.
If this happen to me again, i cannot imagine what i will do next.
I want to spend my time with God everyday,
talk to him. let He be the light of my life.! :)
God, without u. I can't do anything bymyself..
I love you my almighty lord, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment