Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Words for the day

first post of the year.. so u're expecting something special? heehee..
ehem. actually nothing special.. just writing blog in my room(hostel).. brought my laptop to Subang cuz not going back this weekends. owh!! my lovely hometown!! :(
and...
AS results will be released on the 25th Jan(Monday) at 8.01am!!
and i'm not sure how am i gonna check my results cuz will be having class at 8 in the morning. :P
im pretty sure most of my classmates are worrying bout the results thingy. and so do i
i'm coming towards a cross road again.. i hope God will guide me again this time.. :)

for your information, i'm in 3rd sem now. which means... my timetable is quite free... but i also find that this sem is the most tiring one.. :(
i sleep more than i usually do.. like i have afternoon nap for at least 2 hours, at most 3 hours.. i sleep at 11.00pm and wake up at 7am.. so i spend almost half of the 24 hours for sleeping.. compared to last semester. i only sleep for 8-9 hours in total.. should i continue with this?.. hmm

was neither feeling very happy nor very sad this few days. but somehow.. something is disturbing me mentally.. and it is not something beneficial.. i know this.. i know it all.. so.. just keep this as a question mark! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment