Saturday, January 23, 2010

DD in Subang! :(

Sandra is a pig today. what i mean is. i sleep a lot! seriously A LOT! hahaha... slept at 2am and woke up at 10.30am in the morning.. went to Cabana for breakfast + lunch = BRUNCH alone.. first time eating alone in the restaurant.

so.. i came back.. and i sleep from 1.30pm - 4.30pm!! :D :D
almost 12 hours again... owh ohhhh...!!

refering to the topic.. DD means Dangerous Day. In full, Dangerous Day in Subang.. :(

I went to fetch my clothes back around 6.15pm because the shopkeeper said its not ready yet when i went there after my brunch.. So, what is so scary is.. there's a guy with tattoos on his arms looking at me when i pass by.. very creepy look. trust me!! u wouldn't wanna see it, GIRL!! he was playing skateboard and skating towards me from the back..FREAK! my heart is like pounding out already!!! my 6th sense told me to RUN!!.. he might catch u.. and u'll be in danger!! i was scared like hell.. luckily the laundry is just in front.. and i quickly go into the shop. PHEW~ saved! the skateboard sound was so close to me!!! can u imagine?!?! T.T my heartbeat was so fast!! really fast!!! that's so dangerous. i quickly pray to god..!!
after coming out from the shop, i peep to the right and left.. to check whether the tattoo guy is still around.. he is actually the flower shop worker. damn! why can't the employer hire a more presentable worker!. play skateboard while working. argh!! until now, i can't forget how creepy he looks!!

with God's blessing.. i'm back to hostel safely!!

continued with Nana's stories again!! hahaha... towel kept in the refrigerator.. and she thought it was the dead body! hahaha... washing shoe in the washing machine..!! really LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment