Thursday, December 31, 2009

Diary for the Last Day of 2009

2009 is coming to an end(in few mins time). and 2010 is waiting anxiously... i believe, many things are gonna change in 2010! we might be going to oversea, in fact some of us are already in oversea now! :D getting new friends, entering college or university, and more..


For me, 2009 is a good year.. It is the year that i enter Taylors, my first choice college.. meeting new classmates, new faces, and little phobia in the first few days! still remember crying for 4 times in one night :P some of u might say, LIEW PEI YEE so soft one meh? hahhaa.. yes, i am.. no more thick skin.. cuz my skin very smooth now! hahha... *sorry, crapping again*
So, i'm in my room alone.. Parents is watching tv. i'm sitting in front of the laptop. seems we don't really get excited bout 2010!! haha. Sorry 2010... we don't celebrate New Year. :P :P

Throughout the year, i've learnt so many things.. the most important is the philosophy of life which i've experienced! sounds so deep! hahaha.. i learnt how to do more house chores, be more hardworking in my studies, learn to understand my parents, tolerate with friends, and the most is enjoy being a christian!! hahaha.. :D
i took almost 1 year to click with my church friends.. :P slowly, we're close to each other already.. we spent time together in Slumber Camp, sketch practice on Christmas eve in the church, Carolling on christmas day, Youth Party and even the photo taking in the car (on the way to PD for carolling).. hahaha.. that's awesome!! :D :D

In this coming 2010, i believe i'm gonna close this chapter of my life with a sweet and memorable ending.. and start a new chapter of my life again.. this new chapter is gonna be a long long one cuz i'm going to step into University life around Sept, and i'm hoping for a good one! yeay!!

There're so many suggestion from those aunties.. hmm.. make me wondering whether i make a good choice for my future.. some said, being a doctor is like a no-time-job.. working like a dog.. u have to sacrifice time, and bla bla bla... makes me feel so bad and sad.. and some said.. its good to be a doctor.. u can earn so much money...

a doctor who only earns much money is my not my dream... but a doctor with passion in this career, and willingly help ppl.. and sometimes i was thinking why until this point of my life only i start to doubt with my own decision.. why not earlier..?? i've taken the road which almost come to a no turning back.. and some ppl said.. why do u need to worry so much bout that?? Finish your A levels first only u decide.. but a person without a dream to achieve will not get motivated in studies..

i've thought of it many nights.. decided to move on.. God knows wad's the best for me.. Things will somehow work in me.. :D Praise the Lord, Amen!

Till then, good night everybody.. Have a blessed 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment