Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Satisfactory Results.. :) *cheers*

I'm satisfied with my results.. and there :-
Maths - A
Biology - B
Chemistry B

On the 25th Jan 2010, 8.03am... i was chatting with Prasana, my results suddenly pop up!! i was like O.O stunt already!! -of course i already clicked login.. and the website is so slow.. over flooded, i assume! :D- IS THAT MY RESULTS... OMG.. i was too happy.. i was jumping.. because what i've been expecting came true.. i called my mom and tears of joy roll down my cheek.. :)
my parents and brothers were happy for me when i tell them my results! :)

so.. i got ABB.. which means I'm qualified to apply for IMU!! wohoooooooo...
thank god! though its not a very super good results like what my classmate got (AAA). but i'm very happy with it already... thanks to all the lecturers. Especially Ms Indra, Mr. Agas and Ms. Kwek.. not forgetting... Ms. Gurpreet. if not, i probably will get an Ungraded for thinking skills...! ahahha!!!

I'm very busy with homework, revisions, and... application to IMU and also IELTS..
i miss my church friends.. didn't see them last week.. :( :( :(

Someone's birthday is coming.. few hours more... wohooooooooooooooooo
*hope to take many pictures tomorrow!! then i can upload it here.. haha*

No comments:

Post a Comment