Sunday, December 13, 2009

hey..
i'm writing in words in this post! :)

Friday

-Went to KLCC - Isetan for shopping..
-Bought 6 items(blouse, skirt, and pants).
-Shop till 5pm.
-Went to my hostel at Subang, shifted my bed and did some cleaning at my room
-Dinner with family at Windmill, Sunway.. :)

Saturday

Ching Yan came to my house today.. as usual, the crazy, innocent, and not-so-pro in computer girl! hahaha.. :) her msn is like her.!! gone mad already! can't even sign in. tried to re-install the msn, but failed.. emails, burn cds... hahaha.. *am not allowed to write in detailed bout this, cuz she'll mad at me!* haha... ;P
I had a wonderful dinner today... it taste so good. and i don't need to wash dishes because the temporary maid is here.. i'm happy! heehee

Oh yeah!! my art work.. it turned out beautifully! :) :) *claps* *ahem*
Ching Yan was saying "Pei Yee, you doing this?! " -with unbelievable expressions-
you see!! my friend underestimate me!! haha... :D
Btw, she painted the seahorse and the turtle! she's lazy to mix the colour.. and that doesn't look like the sample!
pictures has already uploaded in the previous post!

hmmm... have to sleep now!! gotta wake up for church tmr..
bye bye, good night friends!!

*gotta start my college work already!! T.T*
*excited for the outings with friends next week.. going to Green Box for 2 days in a week, dinner with friends! :) *

No comments:

Post a Comment