Monday, December 14, 2009

:D

OMG!!!! SPM is OVER!!! hahaha... meaning i can go crazy with my RC juniors again!! GOSH

went out with Ching, Kang and Kee today. :) Seremban is so small.. not to mention Jusco. EVEN SMALLER!! we met so many of our friends in Jusco! haha. We're in a Small Small World! :D

My room is messy again! i'm so lazy to clean it... aikz...
I need to start my work already... 4 weeks doesn't seem enough for me! GOSH! how how how?!??! :(

i'm pretty busy this week which i actually thought of starting my work.. having dental appointment tmr, lunch at Station 1 with mom! heehee..
Wednesday-outing with Jeane, Yan and more.. :)
Friday to Saturday - church camp
Sunday-practice for carolling in church!

Thank God for keeping me busy.. so that i won't stay at home and busy looking for food which is equal to gaining weight! hahaha.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment