Saturday, November 21, 2009

Yes Friends.. 100th post! :)

The 100th post in blogspot!!!..
AS Final Exam is finally over. and not very excited with that because i still have another 2 weeks of studies.. how sad right! but everything is back to normal and i'm very happy with it..

Chemistry paper finished at 10am today, classmates who are going to Langkawi was happy to get their luggage and go to the airport.. how nice. i'm supposed to be one of them.. :( wu~~ wu~~ Hope they all enjoy till the max and please don't rain this few days, if not the trip will not be fun.

God has another plan for me... i went out steamboat with my Seremban friend!! XD XD
Its been a while that we didn't chat, laugh, take pictures with each other since the last time we say bye bye.. For some, i didn't see them since after SPM.. how long was it?? hmm.. bout 11 months huh.. Reason of having the gathering is because Dyi Ting is back from Australia.. and i think most of my friends who went today know today is my final day of AS Exam.. they were happy for me. especially Chloe huh!!.. keep feed the dog with Chicken, prawns!! Pictures of the day has already uploaded on Facebook. :)


So, what are those who didn't go Langkawi (ME) supposed to do?? of course go for shopping at Sunway Pyramid right?.. haha.. ^^,
bought a new watch today.. total money spent today around RM 80.. =.= never thought i can use so much today.. my plan was less than RM50!!!!
Wondering if i'm a bad in time management as i didn't really have time to finish and check some of my exam papers, bad in saving money/good in spending money.. XP gosh... i left RM2 in my purse only now!! ...


I feel so released now.. currently don't feel that no books no life. i just wanna get rid of books at this moment!! my mom was asking me why am i having eyebags.. easy said.. cuz of exam lah! haha. i really wanna keep my books out of my sight just a few days. JUST FEW DAYS PLEASE!! and i will be back to A2 stuffs again starting on monday.. i didn't bring home any of my books. Eventually thinking not to bring home my pencil case too, but didn't after thinking twice.

Adrian is coming back from Hong Kong tmr. Dental Appointment tmr. what else? Sleeping whole day tmr.. online-ing whole day. Wao.. niceeeeeeee.. i wanna karaoke with mom tmr. XP
Life will be boring if this is my daily routine for life. hahaha...

Feeling sleepy now.. actually was having headache during dinner with friends. and i think i have sleeping problem during Exam.. like one my classmate! hahhaa.. XD but everything is back to normal now.. i think i can sleep like the normal ME..!! Sleep Sleep and Sleep.. no more worries but the results in January..!!! what to do?? just wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment