Friday, November 27, 2009

Hey people, its me again! :)

i'm back in Seremban.. and feeling hyper! ngek ngek ngek... okay! i am feeling such because i managed to do my maths yesterday night!! hahaha.. OMGosh~ :) though i didn't finish it.. but i did 90% of it and i got those answers correctly!!! yes!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Today is Thursday.. :)
i like today because i feel so peaceful, worry-less and satisfied in my life *bear in mind.. AS is over!!!! XD Feeling happy in class is the most important thing. nothing gets me annoyed! good news for me! :)
i came home around 10.30pm which i actually leave Subang at 8.30pm , as u all know (if u read my older post) it takes 45 mins - 60 mins to reach Seremban. but it took 120 mins (2 hrs) today.. just imagine the bad traffic.. *my bro use the emergency lane, wad if he doesn't! haha...* Tomorrow is public holiday, everybody is rushing back to their hometown.. and that's why i was caught in traffic jam.. Gee... :@ After reaching home, i have my dinner (actually supper cuz its 11pm already), watch tv with mom until 12am then only go and bath..

btw, my toe hit the working table when i was about to bath.. it bleeds terribly and the skin peeled off!! T.T It bleeds for the second time cuz i accidentally kicked on my bag when i plug in the laptop charger.. T.T *cries* and the third time hitting the floor.. thank god its just plasma fluid this time.. =,=''

*Pray for me so that i won't hurt on toe anymore!! i have to wear shoe on Monday for bio practical!*

No comments:

Post a Comment