Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A2..!!

i have ntg to say
but i want to say
wad to say?....

let's see wad to do during weekend.. though today is just Wednesday, but i will be going back to Seremban tmr as Friday is public holiday. how nice, i can spend one more day in Seremban. My comfy bed.! ahahaha... XD XD

i will be like this cat if i still can't catch up with new syllabus!! XD

1)Catch up my Maths.. i'm serious!! my brain is freezed during maths period. i can't even complete my homework everyday!! its tough for me.. i don't know how... i got to buck up! alot alot alot seriously!! :(
2)Read up biology - Photosynthesis which i totally forgot wad i've learnt 7 weeks before! having test on it next tuesday.. :( and the control and coordination chapter..

3)Chemistry - die lor.. electrolysis... forgot wad i learnt in form 4... AT LEAST!! i can absorb the Faradays thingy.. calculation. Coulomb = I(amp) x T(secs)

I AM LIKE A FRESHMAN!! HAHAHA... my parents would definately feel upset if i tell them bout this.

I enjoy going to class.. but not the syllabus. and i think i like my classmates again! hahaha.. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment