Saturday, November 28, 2009

I did nothing today. sigh..!!
My books are still in my bag.. meaning i didn't do any of my homework and revision yet..

i thought of writing something interesting today :)

yes! u're smart~~ haha... for this, i'll grant you something.. ta da!!! :)
ehem.. ehem.. :P
What is love? according to Wikipedia, love is any of a number of emotions related to a sense of strong affection and attachment. So, wad's ur opinion bout love?
I believe most of the people around my age who are in love, strongly believe in eternal love which i sometimes do agree.. but at the same time i'm not sure whether is that possible or not.. XP

So, let me tell u my story... haha! :)
Few years back, when i was in primary 3. i came to know this guy, A.. he's my new classmate..and things went perfectly normal to me because i don't talk to him much though he's my classmate or i can say.. his presence doesn't really affects me!.. until primary 5, we became deskmate, we talk to each other very often and became good friend. his grandma will hang up and look for me every night, asking for the homework list of the day.

After a year, we're not classmate anymore because his grandma insisted A going to the same class with his cousin. So, me and my classmates missed him a lot.. One day, i decided to write him a letter. (u know, writing letter is a trend during those days. haha).. i wrote him letter, asking him how's life in his new class. is he feeling happy.. etc... i wrote this just to concern bout him.. nothing much..

I was in shock when wrote back to me.. He said he likes me.. what in a world..!! i was a little scared and wondering... WHY. me. ?? A was so very popular that most of girls in my school will go crazy bout him. so i just assume he's joking.. :P After some time, i notice i like him.. haha.. we trade letters.. i will always pass by his class (i was the monitor.. so i got the advantage! hehe.. )
when my class teacher ask me to take something from the office until his teacher notice me giving some sort of signals to him! *shy* At that moment, i thought A will be with me forever.. ^^, *how innocent and u know i got influenced by the TV dramas.. =.='* Another hand, i doubt i really like him! haha... because i was too young to know bout love at that age! haha..

Back to my story..
After stepping out of primary school life, i went to Puteri (a girl school) and he went to US for studies because his parents are working there.. we were apart then.. so i thought everything is over. and i get back to my own life again.. :)
A year later (form 2).. he came back to Malaysia because he couldn't stand the weather there.. gosh. everything started again.. i thought we are just friends at first.. but my cousin brother showed me a confession letter wrote by a girl for A. mentioning still liking the girl studying from Puteri.. obviously the only girl he knows from Puteri is me. i was a bit hyped at that moment! couldn't really concerntrate on wad my tuition teacher was teaching.. XP
We were very good to each other.. and he wrote me letter again! :) when i was replying to his letter at a particular night, one of my tuition mate call me and say "A wants to break up with you because he found another girl." i was heart broken.. and i tear the letter.. T.T i didn't want to talk talk to him.. This last for quite some time and i finally healed... :) What is really sad is that i found out the girl lied to me because she wants to be with A.. but everything was too late.. A said i hurt him deeply. which i felt so sorry to him.. i told him wad happened after some time where we don't feel awkward seeing each other anymore. He was asking me why i didn't tell him the incident at that moment..

Because i trust my friend... and i almost loss him as my friend..
So, PPL!! U HAVE TO TRUST THE ONE U LOVE!!! DON'T DOUBT ON HIM/HER!

Thank god, we're still friend. and he's doing well with his gf now in US! :)
So yeah, this is my very first and very early puppy love! its just a synopsis!
though it seems a bit weird because this happen during my young age.. but it can be a very good lesson for me in future! haha..

and do u guys find it interesting reading it? XD
am tired..
So, Good Night friends..
its 1.31am now.. and i have to start doing my work tmr!! BYE BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment