Saturday, August 22, 2009

My friend's post for me! :)

Just to make a copy of urs, Dixie
i really appreciate that u wrote a post bout me on my birthday, though it was like month ago. but its still fresh inside my mind..
dear readers. see what she wrote bout me here.


Friday, July 17, 2009

B*EAST FRIEND'S Birthday!!!!
Wow,this girl in black and white has finally turned 18 today.*CRIES* My little girl is all grown up...I remember those days where she would chase me and we would wrestle.I'm serious,we use to wrestle like those sumo wrestles and we would always will end up laughing and clutching our stomachs.

Well,this good friend here,I have only known for 5 years and we are besties already.She has always made me laugh no matter what,cheering me up,going crazy with me,(is it just me or that I always go crazy around my friends?)etc...

The things I admire about this girl are too many.Yes,Pei Yee,there are a lot of things I admire about you that you may not know.I really admire you for your strenght in handling things,you are super duper friendly and you are not afraid to show your true feelings to people.I admire your determination to achieve things and I know how hard you have worked,always putting 110% in your work,one of the examples is when we were still in secondary school,I could see the passion you had for RC.

You may be down sometimes but you have always tried to be strong,and that I hope you can always count on me to share your problems with.You have known many of my deepest secrets,AND when I am around you,I feel like I have found happiness in true friendship.You may not know but I really am thankful that God has put you in my life.I love all the moments we spent together,in tuition,sleepovers and going out jalan jalan.

I really am proud of you, your ability to make someone feel special and wanted is one of your trademarks.No matter where you go,you have mingled and mixed around without any worries. The jokes we shared and the laughter we had,I will always treasure.

So on this wonderful day,where you were born exactly 18 years ago,I want to thank you,Sandra Liew Pei Yee/TAI PO DI from the bottom of my heart,for being my friend.May you have God's blessing where ever you go,and may He grant you your hearts desires and I pray that you will enjoy the many years to come!!!! I LOVEEEE YOU!!! TAI PO DI is legendary!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA....

No comments:

Post a Comment