Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back in Seremban

. Picture at Random.

Heyyo! i'm back in Seremban!! :) guess wad. Steamboat with family is postponed to tomorrow! yeahoo.. this is wad i wanted because the maid will wash the dishes instead of i'm the one washing the dishes after a wonderful dinner.. hahaha!! *i'm very lazy!.. this is my package. i dun like to do housechores!! too bad lah..*
Seremban is such a place where it can make me feel so good till i can forget all my sadness over the week. even a tree in Seremban looks nicer compared to the trees in Subang.. haha.. i like everything in Seremban. because this is the place where i belong to.. i will never forget this memorable place! esp with my family!
let see.. wad i did today.. review review..
Went to class as usual.. THINKING SKILLS the first subject! hahaa.. gosh~ forgodnesssake! hahahhahahahaha... parents came to my place and fetch me to Sunway Pyramid because they have appointment with their clients. so i got to follow. no choice! then we went to Sunway University College to fetch my brother, Alwyn. wow! Sunway College is damn nice! shyt!~ but then, Taylors's A levels is the best in Malaysia. dun worry friends, i won't change to Sunway! haha.. XD i know u guys just love me too much! -perasan-ness begin!! hhahaha.. - Then, went out for dinner at 8pm but makan at 9pm. cuz gotta wait for mom at Jusco.. Mom is really working very hard. so do my dad~~ GOD, thanks for the blessings.. :) i know u've been giving lotz of opportunity to my parents! i thank u from the deepest of my heart. Amen! After that, i replied Jin's email. a long one! hehe.. sent out some video clips to group mates... dad bought me a shoe while waiting for Mom at Jusco.. hahaa.. dad said me and my mom is like competing.. keep buying shoes!! hahahhaa... XD XD XD

I feel like i'm the most happy girl in the world. i have everything i want.. :) i love my daddy, mummy, Adrian and Alwyn!! :) i love my family!!!!!!!!!!! :)
But the bad news is, my friend is suspected to have H1N1.. quarantine at home for 7 days! haiz.. Onion boy.. god bless u bah! i thought u were lying cuz u always lied to me for no reason!!! T.T

Gonna start Studying and Revision tmr~ CHONG AR!
Goodnite Everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment