Thursday, August 6, 2009

Annoyed! and PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!

i am seriously telling here..
i'm getting my nerve on RIGHT NOW!
i dunno what's my intention posting this up.
i just want to tell u, my friends..
i get irrated when ppl annoys me!
dun ask me why. try to listen/feel to the words in my deep heart...
u dunno what i am thinking. u can't feel what i feel.
u dun even care how i feel! u just care bout urself

u think u care but u didn't!
u think u're good but u're not!

i dunno what to say right now
i need space!
i dislike the way i am feeling right now!
i can't control myself.
i can't be throwing out my anger to ppl
i take care of ppl's feelings.
but they don't!

why am i still taking care of ppl's feelings?!
i hate it so much!!
shit! i dunno.. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ANGER WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THINGS GET BACK TO NORMAL
i dun think it will back to normal.. it will keep moving on and on!

u might see me perfectly alright.
But u never know what's really happening inside.
i want to scream! but there's no space!
i want to let go everything. but i can't!
tell me what i can do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment