Monday, March 21, 2011

Life has been up and down nowadays. but it has more happy happenings rather than the disheartening.
Something which makes me happy is that I PASSED MY CPR! wohooo.. :)
I made alot of new friends, be it from the senior batch or the junior batch.. they are equally awesome! :)

I've changed my blog title to [A note to be Remembered], and guess what? I'm ready to transform into someone whom i am not used to be. which means, i am ready for all challenges, i am ready to go all out on my studies!! You be my witness my dear friends.. and a long journey awaits me! :)

Actually i do feel guilty today. What is it about? It is about feeling guilty... not to mention it here but I've learnt a lesson. Forgive me would you?


** i promise i will update my blog when i have free time! **

No comments:

Post a Comment