Saturday, September 4, 2010

I am still alive.. friend.. :)

Sorry to keep u guys waiting. :)
so now, i'll update my blog with my 2 weeks orientation in IMU in summary alright?...
As u all know, i already got into IMU and my first day in IMU was 23th August 2010, which is a very new beginning of my life. :) *loves* i felt so excited over IMU and was a totally fresh meat there...

For the first day, i wore formal dress to IMU with my high heels.. and the heels killing me this 2 weeks... =,= OH MAN~ we started with collection of white coat(with the word MEDICAL printed on), welcome address from the president of IMU and Dean of Medic faculty, followed by Pledge of professionalism by SRC president. We also had our ME2 10 photography session, and also personal photo taking for ID.. and a little briefing on orientation by the Orientation Committee for the end of the program of the day.
The second day, the whole batch is still very enthusiastic. most of the people turned up. :) And this is the day i got to know my orientation groupmates... and i am proud to say i am from GROUP 6!!!!!!! :D Group 6 really rocks.. even the seniors are cool... :) Just incase, seniors by means they are one batch or more faster than us. some of them are of the same age as me.. or even younger than me. how can it be right? haha.. :P and that night itself we had ice breakers.. so basically.. DIRTY TIME BEGINS from the 2nd day of my uni life.
The third day, people start skipping PPD session.. which wasn't a suprise.. My group practice on dress code, variety night and so.. what we do is.. we will have supper after every event at night.. why supper?? to bond and viva.. VIVA is a heart to heart talk. we were asked whether we're attached? how was our love life? how many EXs we had? everything they want to know, we have to say.. hhahaa... :) i wonder when is MY turn to ask yeah? 6 more months to go... oh yeah.
So today is the last day of my orientation, i really had fun.. never had orientation for 2 weeks before.. even taylors, we only have 1 day.. or half a day only.. heehee...

So, i will be starting lectures next week.. wish me all the best... and Friends who are reading this.. I ACTUALLY MISSES U GUYS ALOT ALOT!! :) *HUGS AND LOVES*

No comments:

Post a Comment