Monday, September 27, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!!

hey hey.. its me again!! its 7.49am now.. i am writing a blog to express my feelings.. today is Monday, the beginning of the week... i find that i'm way too busy.. too busy for everything.. i want to stop ALL my unnecessary activities, i'm serious. i'm kinda sick of those activities about IMU.. like attending welcoming party for each clubs and society, and also the practices and task given, charity home visit photos all.. its driving me crazy...
for say Tuesday(tomorrow), OMG... u know what.. my original schedule is 8.00am - 10.15am is lecture, 10.30am - 12.30pm is the First Aid club welcoming party, 1.00am - 2.00pm is my CF cell group meeting(for this i don't mind cuz its related to God, i'm willing to take out my time), and 5.45pm is my choir practice... i am basically just packed with activities... i don't know what makes me joining so many clubs and society that day, but i am sure i want to commit myself to CF no matter what.. i want to know more about God.. other clubs can put aside..
I have many lecture notes to be completed, thought of grounding myself today.. *grounded means no computer but study* FAILED.. cuz i used my laptop to design the magazine page for Mr. X says... i hope this is the last one... i don't want to do anything already.. i am so dead now.. i got 3 weeks lectures now!!! arghhh.. i want to scream... AHHHHHHH!!!!

i have got the book, all i have now. everything is on me now.... I PROMISE I WILL START REVISING FROM TODAY ONWARDS. EFFECTIVE REVISION!!! RAWR!!!!!!
oh yeah, this is my latest look! :P


yeah.. so this is the blue eye me with my closest friend in IMU. her name is See Hui. :) why is my head always bigger than other ppl.. owh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment