Monday, August 9, 2010

My heart never stop beating hard..

hey, sorry for not updating this few days.. i apology for any not-so-entertaining-time (i assume) when u click on my link. hahaha.. :P
yesterday was my mom and brother's birthday. we just had a very simple lunch together, which is with other ppl as well.. the lunch cost us around RM 650.00 for 12 ppl. so that's it.

thinking that 12th August is coming nearer day by day. the feeling of excitement, nervous is getting more and more. the worst is that whenever i think of my results, i can feel my heart beat so hard.. LUB DUP.. LUB DUP.. and my mind will start all sort of imagination on my results..
i wonder why there's SO MANY happenings this coming thursday.
Firstly, i'll be knowing my A levels results at 8am in the morning.. followed by driving test. maid is coming for cleaning(both chinese and indon), badminton with ching yan and teng.. oh so busy day. if the first one is satisfactory, i believe everything will go smoothly.. :)
So everybody, please pray hard for me! i just want to get what i want..

Other than my A levels friends, i think none will actually understand what i am going through the "heat".

All i want to say is just

I WANT GOOD RESULTS TO ENTER IMU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment