Monday, August 16, 2010

Double Happiness!! :)

Call me a Legal Driver!! :D i got a P!! yeayyy.. i mean i got it last thursday. so yeah. :)

and a future doctor wanna be! or u can just call me Dr. Sandra from now!! hahaha...
I passed through the crossway! i thank you everybody for the non-stop prayers.
Prayers were answered!! thank you everybody!! :D :D :D i appreciate it alot. seriously..
There's none other feeling much happier than getting what u want in life.

i can't believe i made it through. OMG. thank God.. thank you thank you.

I'm gonna start Uni next monday (23th August)!!! yeayyyyyyyyyy....!!! IMU, here i come! hahaha... :D and ehm, no rooms for me to stay now. but i'm going there to see tomorrow... wanna pray for room to stay and of course GOOD HOUSEMATES PLEASE!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment