Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Chapter Begins Now! :)

Hereby closing a chapter of my life and another chapter of my life begins! :)

I am starting a brand new journey in my life. I got into IMU, and i found a room yesterday! :) everything seems to come smoothly after getting the news that i'm 100% confirmed in IMU.
.Praise God.
For now, i am very satisfied with my life now. Very very very!! :) i wanna scream for happiness!! i am very excited and looking forward for Uni to start. awesome awesome. i don't have to sit at home and do nothing. Currently still sorting out those A levels books, and clean up my room before i leave for Bukit Jalil. My wardrobe is full, and its time to shift some of my clothes to Bukit Jalil too!! hahaha.. we girls love to buy clothes. :)
So would u like to ask me how did i spend my 2.5 months holiday? Well, i went for CAL graduation night, Redang trip with classmates, birthday celebrations with friends and family, outing mostly with Ching Yan, busy doing my Uni stuffs.. So this is what i do basically. :D and NOW!! i wanna studyy... *sorry for those who has not enough time for studies, assignments and others* BUT I WANT TO!! :)
i will update soon!! :) last outing will be with my beloved bestie!! wohooo.. *loves*

No comments:

Post a Comment