Friday, February 26, 2010

Updates..

Hello everyone!! :)

I found my plastic file which i have been worrying about it for the past whole week. In the plastic file, there are IETLS receipt, my AS results cert, and some IMU brochure.
I was thinking what if i lose it? What am i gonna do. BUT, everything seems to be nice to me, the file is on my table(the study table in my Seremban house!)

I was having terrible headache over the weekdays in Subang. =,= It was so painful that your head is gonna explode.!! This happens to me when Miss Indra is teaching Mechanics.. that's was so painful until i didn't learn anything during Maths class..
And, I have been dreaming over the night since the first day of the year i slept in Subang.. No REAL Sleep!! How can i really make myself have a good night sleep? Not nightmare always, don't worry.. The dream is sometimes very ridiculous which never come across my mind and it came out when i sleep. haha.. I wonder does that really happen. :)

So, i'm back from Hong Kong.. Everything is so cool!! :D :D
The weather in Hong Kong is C-O-L-D!! According to my uncle, its quite weird that HK to be so cold for few days continuously. But, i enjoyed the low temperature there! :D
What i did there was, had reunion dinner with my family and Uncle's family of course, BBQ at 5 degree celcius!! and this is really cool!! , shopping, went to Hong Kong Disneyland, cable-car to see big buddha at Dai Yu San. Watching fireworks and night scenery in Hong Kong was awesome. I went to Tsim Sha Zhui for night viewing and lightings, this is the frequent place to go for couples or heart-broken ones!! hehe.. Even the Hong Kong drama show this place whenever they have any sad scene!!. Trust me, ITS SUPER NICE! :D
Photos will be uploaded soon as i have to wait for my uncle to bring my pictures back :D

Currently, I'm fond with this few songs:-
  • Coup de Coeur **learning to play :)
  • Promnade Dans Les Bois
  • 他的风筝 - 孙自佑
  • 限时的遗忘 - 潘嘉丽

No comments:

Post a Comment