Saturday, February 6, 2010

blogging at odd hour! :D


Introducing my latest look! :D

Some said its nice.. and some said its not nice. and some said. no comment.. hehehe

When everybody is sleeping.. i'm still awake, updating my blog at this hour.. cuz no one to talk to. and no one kacau me! :D
so, there's a girl in facebook keep requesting me to become her fans! =,=i'm not interested to be her fans. why must she keep sending invitation to me?? i don't understand some ppl.. hello, please lah.. when i ignore SO MANY TIMES ALREADY.. dun ask again.. i feel so weird.. my senior was complaining in the facebook before.. i think its the same person.. =,= she's actually my junior in high school.. owh~ bad!!
another thing, my brother said i'm not dressing like a 19 years old girl. haha.. he said i dressed like a kid!!! saying my pants got bear which doesn't suit my age at all.. =,= hmm.. i always see my juniors hanging around in Jusco Seremban.. the way they dress is so matured. my friend, who is also same age as me and say :" Pei Yee, look at us.. and look at them" *i think u get what i mean right? * hahaa...

and yeah.. i have photos! :D :D















this pic is gonna be slightly bigger, cuz i wanna highlight that Fui YIn is busy doing homework when we're taking picture in the cafeteria! hahahhaa.. :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment