Saturday, February 13, 2010

Not Getting Excited (yet)

I'll be flying off to HK for family vacation in 12 hours time. By right, i should be very excited bout it. But, I'm not.. My brother feels the same way too.
We were chatting in the living just now, and
he said " Are u sure we are going to Hong Kong tomorrow? Why i don't
My mom heard him and said, " Why? u don't want to go? And he said "ya." *swt him*
Mom replied, "don't be crazy, we've bought ur air tickets."
My brother told me," if we are going to UK, as least i can feel something." I NODDED !! hahaha..
Just finish packing, not sure whether my luggage is overload.. i'm serious, i can't believe i'm off to Hong Kong tomorrow.. =,= i can't even feel a single thing.
maybe i'll feel something tomorrow when i'm in the plane. hehe.. :P
I want to share something really funny here.. I dreamt that my family and I went to Hong Kong for concert. We're the singer, not the spectators.. i sang so well! Moreover, the MC was saying 12800 votes from the spectators!!! hahaha... This is totally hilarious.. :D


Btw, i met up with Ching Yan and Kwai Chan today. Breakfast at my house, then back to Ching Yan's house. Both of us went to fetch Kwai Chan from school. and we headed to Jusco. Had lunch at Manhattan Fishmarket. and back to my house again. :D :D












Editted pictures. :)

They will kill me if they see this! hahaha... look at "before"!! hahaha.. my coconut hair when i was in form 2..

No comments:

Post a Comment