Saturday, July 16, 2011

I am Happy to be Busy!

Life is so Good until u have no time to think what is coming up next because MY LIFE IS JUST SO GOOD and BUSY! =)
I am glad that i am busy now. and i made it in my exams!! Thank God!!

Classes has started for 2 weeks already and things are getting more difficult as compared to year 1. Currently learning about cardiovascular systems. :)
Getting into sem 3 is what i have been looking forward for.. Still remember when I just entered sem 1, i admired my sem 3 seniors SO MUCH! how bad i want to be in sem 3!! i tell myself no matter how hard it is.. i am going to make it! and today, I MADE IT! :) becoming a doctor is gonna be a reality!!

Tomorrow is my 20th birthday.. Fui Yin, Mira and Iz celebrated for me in Pappa Rich today! haha.. :) so nice of them.. But seriously, when was the last time ppl actually surprise me during my birthday? hahhaa.. It was nice and simple. Actually i don't feel so excited for my birthday because i think my biggest achievement is that i got into sem 3. that is the most joyful moment i ever had in the month of July!! :) Passing my exams is the greatest gift for my 20th Birthday i would say. Thanks my parents who willing to send me to medical school!! if not, i wouldn't get to study medicine, wouldn't get to meet bunch of good friends in IMU. and most importantly, THANK YOU FATHER IN HEAVEN!! If its not YOU who create miracle in my life, i might not get a chance to say.. I AM A 2nd YEAR MEDICAL STUDENT NOW!!! :)

Work hard for EOS 3 is my focus now. yesh! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment