Thursday, May 26, 2011

Confusion in mind after sleep

I woke up in the morning from a bad bad dream.. I dreamt that i failed my EOS 2, which creates more confusion in my mind. What is happening to me? My heart is not clear and so do my mind yet I can't do anything now.

Was so bored and i browse through my existing post.. Most of them were talking about my studies. How motivated am I, and sometimes how much inspiration i need for my studies. It makes me think of my life is like the ECG (electrocardiogram), my situation is really bad now, it is like fluctuating in a disorderly manner.

I don't know what to talk about, who to talk to, my mind is blank!! I think my mind will keep thinking the same thing, and i guess YOU know what is that running in my mind. If not, just listen to my deep core voices.. :) Wishing me All the Best for tomorrow's results.

Tomorrow is the day which results will be released, and Saturday will be my church camp. I've not packed, I'm still dreaming...... dreaming and dreaming...

Will miracle happens? Only God knows..

No comments:

Post a Comment