Sunday, June 28, 2009

wow!! next tuesday is the commencement of my Sem 2~~ feel so energetic and excited! :) I'm happy to back to college!!! :) i miss Taylors mates! 212X penghunis!! haha..

am tired at home though its holiday!! maid is not coming back.. geee!! she lied to mom saying that she will be back tmr. but didn't!!! she said she's sick, unable to come back.. WTH!!! T.T i'm worried bout my mom.. who is going to help her during the weekdays!!? she has to work.. OMG!
the old maid is giving so much problem! :@

i'm going back to Subang tmr!! but i haven't clean up my room yet!!! T.T need to do it by tmr afternoon b4 4pm.. its 1.32am now~ do u expect me to clean my room NOW?!!!!?!?!? haha.. then i will be sleeping till 11am i guess.. haha.. *not going to church tmr. mom gotta go to KL for seminar* so have to pack all the things myself!!!

hmm.. i always have a problem in my heart... should i or should not?!.. I don't know... let the time tell me.. :)

good nite everybody!!
twinkle twinkle little stars...........

No comments:

Post a Comment