Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Day..

There is a big change of my graph today.!! it begins with very high frequency.. then went to low!! then up again to normal line, which i'm kinda in no feelings status.. haha.. because Ching Yan came to my house.. we cook, we take pic.. we chat! haha. XD We were SO HAPPY!!! -after that, Subin called me, because SEM 1 results is out! ouch!! heartache!!.. T.T i didn't manage to get an A for Biology!! T.T SHITTTTTTTTTTTT... kinda disappointed lah! other subjects also scored badly..! My daddy and mummy is also disappointed with the results! haiz....

What to do?? hmm.. We must face the truth now!! study harder!! Whatever is over. is over.. do not cry over something which is can't redone! Have to be more consistent in my work in this coming Semester 2! yeahooooo.. SUPERGIRL SANDRA! hahha.. XD

I WANT TO WOUND MY PARENT'S HEARTACHE!!!! I WANT TO SEE THEM SMILING OVER MY RESULTS.. NOT MORE WORRYING ON ME BOUT MY STUDIES!

DADDY AND MUMMY.. I WILL SHOW U MY RESULTS..!

Before my frequency graft drops...

No comments:

Post a Comment