Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Awesome-ness...!!!

Finally, there's a break for my A levels in Taylors.. means i have 2 weeks to catch up all the studies that didn't do well previously.. eg, chem, bio, maths, and tks... and moral.. btw! who cares bout moral~ stupid moral.. get my nerves on!! arghhhhh... :@
WORK DURING HOLIDAY:
4 assignments, revision on all subs, homework, tutorial, pass year.... SWEAT~

3/4/09 was a awesome day for me! hehe... Ching, Fui Yin, Kai San, Wei Hong, Wai Kit, Shiarn, Joel and I went to Sunway.. the gals went to watch "OBSESSION OF A SHOPAHOLIC" crazy la that gal.. hehe.. the gal in green scarf.. i also wanna be like that!! hehe~ after the show, we company kai san to the main entrance so that she will go back safely.. ^^, Then, we join Shiarn they all at Sushi King.. so funny.. tat so call sushi sifu bang on the 'small door' which made of iron.. hahahhaa.. u know, the sound that produced caught our attention.. :)

4/4/09-Ching followed me back to Seremban.. before going back.. my dad brought me, ching, alwyn and his gf to Times Square... ching was so cool... she bought 1 shoe, and 2 shirt.. my shopping was not like hers.. me and ching shop for shoe from ground floor till 5th floor.. but i didn't buy any shoe... i wanted to buy cuz my white heels a bit cacat d.. so at the end. i din get a chance to buy a shoe that i really love it.. ^^ so while waiting for my bro to go back.. i saw a shop selling from RM9.90.. my eyes went o.0!!! ahhaha.. so i went in.. and i go one round.. wow.. i saw a white shoe!! which i love it loadzzz... so my dad paid for me.. and till now!! i still love that shoe~ i very sayang my shoe.. will upload the pics of my shoe next time k? i promise~ wahahaha..
then i go back lo.. i saw Mr. Kok online!! awww~~~ Mr. KOK!!! ahahaha... he honoured me as the international reporter directing Malaysia PM7 news to Japan.. hahaha!!! the conversation was cool lah.. i will never forget!! Mr. Hen.. Mr. Tiger.. Rough meat.. sun-blocking chick! ahhaa...

wad is so suprise is.. my dad's eyes gone 0.0 today.. cuz the phone bill of mine showed that.. i sent 766 msgs over the month!! i also got shocked... but that is wad i normally did previously.. just that i'm using prepaid.. not postpaid.. ngek ngek ngek.. felt so weird la.. 766 msgs.. oh god~ why is my fingers not getting tired? hahahhahaha... i have no idea lah.. ^^,

2 comments:

  1. Sandra! Ka Mien here :D I didn't know you have a blog! How's your life in Taylor? Is A levels tough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhaha... hi ka mien... this is a new blog lah.. started in the month of Jan... Taylors life is just GREAT!! never regret joining here.. ahha.. A levels.. okay lah.. still can bear.. but very busy...

    ReplyDelete