Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Updates...


Aloha! :)
today is 9th November 2010, Tuesday.

Had "Kidney Function" lecture today and it doesn't really go into my brain as my mind keep thinking of other stuffs. Why not concentrating man? hm.. but no worries, most of it already learn in A levels. So, just read back Mr. Agas's notes! yeah. :)

Had a terrible dream yesterday until i feel so scared bout my Summative exam now u see!! i dreamt i scored badly in that until my parents got so angry and disappointed bout me. :(
It was really bad.. hmmm...

Tomorrow's lecture is basically the end of this week because the thursday and friday time table consider useless which is case study and communication skills in healthcare..
who cares right? i bet many ppl will skip thursday and friday. even my groupmate for thursday presentation is skipping man. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment