Sunday, October 3, 2010

TIME will fix it for me...

Hmm. i know u won't see this post but i am having a mixture of feelings towards u. Sorry. btw, this is a girl and what i meant for mixture feelings is that i think good things bout her, and i am so glad that i met her in IMU, but sometimes i think not so good bout her.. *its not the girl who u see in the previous post*

I think i observe too much on ppl nowadays.. i'm sorry.. maybe what i have been thinking this few days was wrong. awww!! i don't know... i felt so sorry... :( i think too much. Maybe its because i didn't get much attention from the seniors whom u're closed with when u're beside me, so i am on my own way to build up friendship among our batchmates.. and i might just walk away from ur sight or start to ignore u a little.. :( i know this is very selfish, but this feelings is coming from my heart... i'm trying my very best to get rid of it. i just need time... forgive me will you? sorry... i know u're good to me.. but i don't know how to face u sometimes.

Then, i realized why i have such bad thinking.. i'm kinda used to be the center of attraction among my friends and seniors, i talk lame things and do stupid act with my high school friend.. so when somebody is like replacing my position.. i feel so uneasy.
i admit i wasn't that outgoing and socialize in the beginning, but i'm trying my very best to reveal who i am now.. and i'm perfectly on the right track now. so what i need now is just TIME.

Forgive me for this useless and stupid thinking.. How i wish i can tell u the truth but i couldn't cuz i know i will hurt u by telling u all bout this.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment