Monday, October 26, 2009

Memories..

Hello guys.. were u guys waiting for my updates?? oh yes.. blog updated!!!
Exam Period.. ntg to blog and dun wanna waste time blogging.
but today.. i must blog bout this.. cuz i'm over excited bout those photos.. haha..
These photos were taken by Sidang Redaksi photographer in the year of 2008 which is the
LAST YEAR OF MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE IN
SMK PUTERI, SEREMBAN...

This is My class.. with perasan pot ppl!
Its like heaven when studying with them because..
we play and study at the same time! hehe..

This is my Yellow House marching team.
sad to say. u guys w0n the 1st counting from back. haha.though always get scolding from me.
hope u will remember me always! hahahhaa.. XD XD

Crazy next door friend and RC gang...
my fav hang out place when teacher is not around.


Can u see we're actually posting a chinese word!.. hehe..
Helping the other class to do painting..
actually was hiding from Headmistress... hahaha..
and i think i got free Ice-cream from the class teacher.

RC and Pandu Puteri.

Prefect Retirement day.. yeahoo! no more duty! yesssss..

No comments:

Post a Comment